Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Review of Destiny and Synchrony by Cindy Ray Hale

I am reviewing both of these books together.  I enjoyed the books and I learned a lot.  The author is very talented and she researches the truth.  
I did learn in this book, is if you are going to put a code name in your phone or anywhere else.   Do not put a name that you actually know cause it can be confusing and probably get you in a whole lot of embarrassment.  This is the story of two people, the emotions of being teenagers and dating.

This is the story about Isaac the Baptist and Destiny the Mormon.  How two different religions can bring so much agony and disappointment from their families.   
They go to a Baptist school and some of the kids that go to the school are Mormons.

The author is Cindy Ray Hale a very talented writer.  I really enjoyed this book and cannot wait to read the next one in the series.  I give this book 4 stars. That is only because I like books that end.  The next book is Complexity with Destiny's sister                                           Olivia.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for reading and for the awesome review!

    ReplyDelete