Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

One Day at a Time by Evan Grace---Review

I loved this book.  A lot of emotions.   When I thought things were going good their becomes a twist in the story.  I read the ending like twenty times because I loved the story so much.

For the past 4 years Cash has been living his life one day at a time...

Finally sober, he's running his own business and repairing his relationship with his sister.  He's happy with his life and proud of his accomplishments he's made.

 Tessa Brooks has lived a simple life... 

She helps her widowed brother raise his daughter and spends her days surrounded by books.  Then one day, a chance encounter brings her face to face with a man who will open her eyes to what she's beenmissing in life, happiness.


The author is Evan Grace.  Evan Grace wrote an amazing story.  I love storys with deep emotions.  I give this book 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment