Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Dark Cravings by Madeline Pryce

When I first started reading Dark Craving I thought just another Vampire book but the more I read,  I realized that this book has more to it then just vampires.  The characters in this book care about each other beyond the remarks to each other, the hate love relationship.

Ella is a half-breed Vampire, who is a Shadow Hunter as is her partner Micah, while they were out looking for demons, they were put under a spell by a succubus.  Ella and Micah are helpless from tearing each others clothes off whenever they are around each other.  They are mates and if they are a part for a long time they could die but when they are together the clothes fall off.  Ella and Micah need to be careful if they are not, a prophecy that has been put in motion will pull Ella into the the deepest bowels of the underworld.

I would call this book powerful.  The passion that Ella and Micah have explodes between the pages.  Their is more to Micah then what I first believed him to be.  

The authors imagination brought tears to my eyes and butterflies in my stomach as I read this book.  Dark Craving is a paranormal erotic romance. I give this book 5 stars.  I will definitely be looking for more of her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment