Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Winters Heat (Titan)

I stayed up late into the night reading Winters Heat.  My battery died as I got to the last few pages so I had to wait till morning to finish this book.  This book kept me on edge trying to figure out what happens next.

Mia Kensington is a military psychologist who received some information from a former patient who was killed.  He told her if something happens to him for her to pick up classified intelligence at a place where he hid it.  At the time that she finds the package she meets Winters and bad men.   


She runs for her life as soon as she picks up the package.   Bad men keep finding her and Winters.  Between getting shot at and kidnapped will their love survive.  Will Winters work for breaking Mias heart?  


The author Cristin Harber she wrote an amazing book.  This is the first book in the Titan series.  I give this book 5 stars.   The book has some language and a few sexual scenes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment