Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Body Games by Jessica Clare

I thought I knew how this book would end.  I was wrong.   I think it is because I only read the first book in the series and then this one. I assumed it would be more like the first.   It was not.   I loved this book anyways.   The characters were on a island just like the first. It was nice to have the feel of what went on behind the scenes on a realty show.   I enjoyed this book very much.  
Annabelle and Jendan have to survive for 6 weeks in Fiji on a island for a realty tv show called Endurance Island.  Annabelle was on another Season of Endurance Island but did not want to go back on the show because the show gave her a bad edit.   She had to quit school because of the bad things everyone would say about her.  Annabelle is a Waitress with a lot of student debt.  She needed the money that she would get for it.  She also wanted revenge on Kip.  He was her partner on the other show and all he wanted was her vote.  He would do anything.   Even if that means Annabelle's reputation
Jendan is on opposing teams, but that doesn't mean Annabelle can't lust after him.  She will just have to save all that lusting for after the show.   

The author is Jessica Clare.  This is amazing series I loved everything about this book. I especially like how they had to be naked on the show.  I give this book 5 stars.   



J

No comments:

Post a Comment