Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wounded Protector by Nana Malone

The Protectors Series book 3

I loved this book.   This book is about a group of superheros.  I am in awe of this book I have never read a book about superheros.  I could not put this book down.  From page one it pulled me in that I forgot all sense of reality. *sigh*
            
  What are we without our memories?

This book is about Lisa who is a Doctor and Jansen who is human until he got kidnapped.

Jansen lost a year of his life and his memory from a madman bent on killing everyone Jansen loves.  After he escapes he runs to the one person he remembers but not her name, he knows he has to protect her.


Dr. Lisa has been searching for Jansen for the last year.  She is the groups doctor trying to reverse the effects of the genetics experiments.  She grieved for Jansen when they lost him but now he is back he is different.


The author of Wounded Protector is Nana Malone.  This author is one of my favorites.   She knows how to pull you in.
I give this book 5 stars.   I will definitely read more of her books starting with the first book in this series

No comments:

Post a Comment